Southern Belle in Training

Virginia Lifestyle Blogger || Southern Blogger || Charlottesville Blogger

September 16, 2019

Lilly Pulitzer for Girl's Night Out.

    Happy Monday Friends! It has still been pretty warm outside most days in Virginia, so it feels appropriate to share one final summery outfit featuring a cute Lilly Pulitzer top. 






Photography by Kate Greer

This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Southern Belle in Training!




     I just love the Lilly Pulitzer Gigi top! This is actually the second one I purchased- I got my first one a couple years ago (styled in this post). It's an easy summer top to dress up or down. I styled it for today's blog post with gold wedges, statement earrings and distressed skinny jeans- the ideal look for a girls' night out! I would totally wear this outfit for dinner or drinks with my Charlottesville girlfriends. I tend to get a little more dressed up for wineries, but this outfit is so fun and flirty and more suited for a night downtown I think! I think today's outfit will be my last summer look on the blog... as sad as I am to see this season go, I am more excited than usual for fall fashion this year!


     Unrelated to fashion talk- but here's my random thought and question of the day. Is anyone else awful at checking voicemail? I pride myself on being a really great texter- 90% of the time I get back to text messages almost instantly, and the other 10% it's within a few hours! I have read receipts on and credit my quick responding to that. But voicemails... man that's a whole other topic haha! My phone is weird and always lets me know a day or two late when I have one, and then I never remember to listen to them. It's totally the opposite of how I am with texts. Anyways- this has been on my mind today because I just realized missed a bunch of birthday voicemails that various family members had left me. I felt so badly just seeing them yesterday and finally letting everyone know that I wasn't ignoring their calls- haha! Is anyone else awful at listening to voicemails- or is this just a me problem? 

     I'm leaving on Wednesday for a weekend trip, so in tomorrow's blog post I'll be sharing all of my upcoming fall travel plans! 




     
     God Bless,


     xoxo Annaliese










Share:

5 comments

  1. Super cute! I love the way the top flows and sits on you. Definitely adding to my cart!

    xo, Makaela @ Uniquely Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great look! Love those yellow earring with this outfit!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling top! I know the feeling about it still being very hot! OMG I am the worst about checking my voicemail. Why can’t people just text lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stylish! i also love how you paired this top with earrings! xoxo

    https://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! It's so girly and feminine. I'm the same way about voicemails!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Southern Belle in Training! Comments make my day- so feel free to share your thoughts on this post! I read each and every comment.
If you have a question in regards to one of my posts, or just want to say hi, the best way to get ahold of me is by e-mailing me directly at: rainbowflash94@yahoo.com. I am better about responding to e-mails than blog comments sometimes!
Xoxo

Blog Design Created by pipdig