But anyways, just because I'm not a huge fan of Thanksgiving the day doesn't mean that I don't have a whole lot to be grateful for! I am just in awe of all that God has blessed me with. Here are just a few of the blessings that I could think of:
- Being able to go to college to pursue my dream of working in radio.
- Having good health during this semester.
- Having two parents that are so loving and always there for me, even when I am far away at school.
- My amazing roommate at school!
- Having the chance this year to join a sorority.
- Always having food to eat.
- Life lessons, even when they are hard.
- The internship that I'll be doing next semester.
- Still being close to my friends at my former college.
- God's amazing grace.
- BLACK FRIDAY. TOMORROW. Need I say more? ;-)
And lastly, I'm thankful for all of you, and the amazing blogging community! I have loved getting to meet some bloggers this past fall, and I hope to meet many more in years to come! :-)
xoxo Miss ALK