- Halfway done: I am halfway done my first semester of senior year! I cannot believe it. The past four months went by in an absolute blink of an eye! I don't even want to think about how quickly spring semester will go. I won't give a full recap of the semester in this post, but in a couple of weeks I'll share my blog's annual end of the year recap post of all of my favorite outfits and moments in my life from 2015! (See 2014's post here!)
- My newest collection: I am not ashamed to admit that I am 100% addicted to collecting mugs from the Starbucks You Are Here travel collection. The absolute irony of this new hobby of mine though is that I don't drink Starbucks. Like, at all! Haha. I rarely drink coffee, and when I do I don't like paying their ridiculously high prices for beverages. Anyways, my love of these mugs began though when I had an internship in Louisville in May, when I purchased in Kentucky mug. Since then I've gotten mugs from every place that I've traveled to this year, even France! Starbucks doesn't list the whole collection on their website- but this handy dandy mug lovers blog that I found does. I think these mugs make awesome souvenirs and a fun way to show off your travels! I want to use mine as apartment decoration in my first place next year.
- Christmas and college: This is something that I'm curious to hear from y'all about: for those of you who are fellow college students (or if not now, when you were in college), did the Christmas season not seem as "Christmassy" to you during those years? It seems like me like with each year of school, the season goes by faster and seems less festive. I don't know if that's because school gets more stressful, or Charlotte is starting to feel more like home than Maine, but it's weird and I don't really like it! I'm hoping that next year when I'm done with school that I can start developing some Christmas traditions of my own and the season might start to feel itself again.
- I treated myself to some little goodies from one of my favorite stores this week to celebrate surviving finals! My favorite thing that I picked up? The cutest wine glasses! (They aren't listed online- but they do have them in the martini glass version which is just as cute!!)
- Everything else that I purchased this week was last minute holiday gifts to finish my shopping! I'm so happy to say that I am finally DONE with all of my Christmas shopping. I finished this year a little bit later than I normally do- but I think that I picked out the perfect gifts for everyone on my list!
Best of luck to all my fellow college student friends who are finishing exams this week! And hope that everyone else is having a great Wednesday! Sorry that this post is up a little later in the day then usual- I got home from the airport pretty late last night, and I guess I was just too tired to open my laptop and write a blog post! :-)
Stay tuned for another holiday party outfit on Friday!
xoxo Miss ALK